- Pure seaweed extract’s natural growth stimulants cell growth and cause vigorous growth of both root and stem
- Trace elements that liquid Seaweed contains are important as activators of enzyme systems
- Pure soluble seaweed extract
pure seaweed extract’s natural growth stimulants initiate cell growth and cause vigorous growth of both root and stem. The trace elements that liquid Seaweed contains are important at this stage-in enzymes, as activators of enzyme systems and as stimulants.
Soluble Seaweed Powder is an organic powder fertilizer made from dried Norwegian seaweed (Ascophyllum nodosum). Soluble Seaweed Powder contains more than 70 different minerals, vitamins and enzymes and can be used on a variety of plants in multiple types of applications
- 10.7 ounces of powder will make up to 65 gallons of product.
- Safe to use as often as necessary during the growing season
- Highly soluble powder that dissolves instantly in water with a minimum of stirring
- For use on flowers, shrubs, trees, berries, vegetables, fruit and root crops
Soluble Seaweed Powder is excellent for:
- Soaking seeds and bulbs to improve germination and plant vigor.
- Applying to seedlings before planting and watch them grow into healthy, vigorous plants.
- Strengthening cuttings, bare root trees and shrubs with an application before and after transplant.
- Foliar feeding indoor and outdoor plantings.
- Greening up lawns with spring applications.
Soaking Seeds and Bulbs:
Soak overnight in a solution of 1 tsp per gallon of water. After planting, water with the same solution.
Water with a solution of 1 tsp per gallon of water each week.
Cuttings and Bare Roots:
Stand in solution of 2 tsp per gallon of water overnight. Water with a solution of 1 tsp per gal of water.
Garden vegetables and flowers and houseplants:
Water once a week with 1 tsp per gal of water.
Spray to cover with 2 tsp per gal of water for each 1,000 square feet. Use at least 5 times each growing season.
** USA SALES ONLY **