2-way humidity control.
Boveda packs come in various sizes and humidity levels and work best in airtight storage containers. Boveda packs can last between 6 and 10 months before needing replacement. It’s lifespan may be increased by minimizing exposure to air. Once the humidity pack begins turning hard, the RH will begin to fall and this will signal the need for replacement.
The Size 67 gram is often used in storage bins to protect up to 1 pound of cannabis. The original terpene shield, Boveda is precise humidity control for herbal medicine, which restores and maintains humidity to create a protective monolayer of water molecules over trichomes, so you can save the terps. Experience for yourself how much better cannabis is with Boveda. Boveda Size 67 grams is sold individually.
- Restore and Maintain with the Global Leader in 2-Way Humidity Control. Place Boveda in packaging for precise Relative Humidity (RH).
- Choose 58% or 62% RH—a personal preference depending on the humidity level where you are.
- All Natural Salts and and Pure Water inside keep contents fresh for 2-4 MONTHS in airtight containers. Just replace when Boveda is rigid
- Boveda creates a monolayer of purified water molecules that naturally shield your products until use
- Resealable high-barrier plastic bag is factory sealed. You can expect unwrapped Boveda to stay fresh for up to 2 years before you’re ready to put them to use
Remove your Boveda from its airtight cellophane wrapper or resealable bag and place in your favorite humidity controlled container. When your Boveda is dry and crisp, it’s time to replace. The more Boveda you use, the longer they last. The more you expose your Boveda to air, the harder it has to work. It’s that easy!
Relative Humidity (RH) Level for Cannabis
How sticky do you like your bud?
You can’t go wrong with the Boveda RH that you choose. Both 58% RH and 62% RH are within the ASTM recommendations for safely storing your cananbis. Boveda works quickly to bring your RH to the precise % on the pack. It just comes down to a personal preference. So here are some questions we often ask to help make a first choice and test for yourself.
- Do you live in a dry climate and are used to smoking drier cannabis? Start with 58% RH and see what you think.
- Do you live in a humid climate and worry about mold often? Start with 62% RH.
- Do you prefer much stickier bud? Start with 62%.
Either way, you can be confident your cannabis and its terpenes will be protected with the original terpene shield™.
Protect terpenes with the global leader in 2-way humidity control. Place Boveda in packaging and/or storage for precise Relative Humidity (RH) to protect all the good stuff (terpenes, cannabinoids and flavonoids).
Choose 58% or 62% RH—a personal preference depending on how you prefer your experience or on what the humidity level is where you are. Some prefer 58% RH for personal-use products or 62% for larger herbal storage.
All-natural salts and purified water inside keep flower fresh for 2-4 months in airtight containers. Just place in storage container with up to 5lbs oz (2,250 g). Replace when Boveda is rigid.
Preserves the aroma, flavor and effectiveness until after the grind. Boveda creates a monolayer of purified water molecules that naturally coats trichomes to shield terpenes and cannabinoids preserving the smell until use.