DYNOMYCO® Increases Yields and Improves Root & Plant Nutrient Uptake
DYNOMYCO® effectively inoculates plants with vigorous endomycorrhizal fungi. Mycorrhizae improve plant nutrient uptake, which translates to healthier, more resilient plants, higher quality, and higher yields!
What is Mycorrhiza?
Mycorrhiza is a symbiotic relationship between fungi and plants. The microscopic fungi latch onto plant roots and extend them in an underground web. This symbiosis helps the plant access nutrients and water that would otherwise be unavailable.
Mycorrhizal Inoculant by DYNOMYCO – High Performing Strains – Concentrated Formula – Improves Nutrient Uptake – Increases Plant Yields Enhances Resilience to Stress Saves Fertilizer (200 g / 7 oz)
- HIGHLY-CONCENTRATED FORMULA: With a concentration of 900 propagules per gram, DYNOMYCO mycorrhizal inoculants improve uptake of micro- and macro-nutrients. This translates to healthier, more resilient plants, higher quality and higher yields!
- HIGH PERFORMING STRAINS: DYNOMYCO Mycorrhizal Fungi Inoculants contain unique fungal strains which develop robust beneficial symbiotic relationships with plant roots. DYNOMYCO contains a blend of strains sourced worldwide, including especially vigorous strains from the harsh conditions of the Israeli desert. Your plants benefit from enhanced capacity to cope with stress, such as suboptimal soil pH levels.
- STATE-OF-THE-ART RESEARCH: DYNOMYCO is based on 30 years of groundbreaking Israeli research of soil inoculants. Our team includes biologists, agronomists and soil health experts who have perfected DYNOMYCO’s formulation. DYNOMYCO undergoes strict, automated quality control, to ensure your plants get a safe and effective product, every time.
- CUSTOMER SATISFACTION: When it comes to customer satisfaction, there’s no room for compromise. DYNOMYCO mycorrhizal inoculants are tested and proven beneficial by thousands of growers around the world, with phenomenal results. Our customers have demonstrated 10-45% yield increases, when compared to control groups!
- Treats up to 40 plants
- Improves plant nutrient uptake
- Healthier, more resilient plants, and higher yield!
- Compatible with soil, coco, and hydroponics
DYNOMYCO®, produced and developed in Israel, is based on 30 years of scientific research originating at Israel’s national Volcani Center for Agricultural Research (ARO). Designed and formulated by a team of leading soil and plant experts, DYNOMYCO® aims to help cannabis cultivators reach their plants’ full genetic potential.